Basic Container Rental Guidelines & Tips
Loading & Access
- No overloading, either by weight or volume.
- Take special considerations when filling with concrete, dirt, tile, and shingles. These add extra weight.
- Do not block access to the container
- Our drivers need easy access to the containers.
- Park vehicles away from all containers.
- Many cities require a permit. Check your local ordinances before having a container delivered.
- Always be mindful of overhead obstructions like power lines and trees when deciding on placement.
- Container service is provided only upon request.
- If there is a change in the scheduled service, please contact dispatch as soon as possible to reschedule.
- Inclement weather
- Muddy areas
- Unexpected container blockage
We offer special pricing for clean loads of the following:
- Brick & Mortar
- Some rebar is permitted.